We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I washed the chicken legs, cut them in half and then fried them in oil.
Cut the carrot, onion, tomatoes, bell peppers and hot peppers. Heat the vegetables, add the tomato sauce, season and leave on the fire until it thickens.
At the end I put the fried thighs.
We served it with mashed potatoes. Very good!
At Share in dishes you can learn how to prepare chicken paprika
If you still have a channel on youtube, you have a voice, Emanuel, you have a voice. It shows us how to prepare chicken paprika like Grandma's in Transylvania, but also how to make an atmosphere in a piece. He has a paprika recipe from his grandmother, who taught him how to "rest" the balmu & # 537te "or how to prepare" & icirngro & # 537te ".
If you want to prepare the tastiest paprika, you can find the best recipe in the video below:
Emanuel C & icircrstea te & icircnva & # 539 & # 259 s & # 259 g & # 259te & # 537ti & # 537ti & # 539ti & # 537ti & # 537ti & e 533ti & # 537ti & fr # fr. From egg-based recipes based on an egg-based burger to a restaurant, but at home, everything is prepared with Chef Emanuel!
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Grandmother's chicken tinsel - video recipe
- ▢ 700 g chicken
- ▢ 3-4 tablespoons oil
- ▢ 4 cloves of sliced garlic
- ▢ 4 cloves of grated garlic
- ▢ 1 liter of tomato juice
- ▢ 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- ▢ 1 bunch of parsley
- ▢ salt
- ▢ pepper
Method of preparation
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
The best Chicken stew my grandmother does it. I told you about her and my childhood in the country. I grew up in the country and the foods of my childhood are the ones I like more than anything and that transport me instantly into the past. Chicken brine, donuts, bread, soup, tomato food, all, absolutely all I love. I often make chicken ostropel in the summer, but it's never as good as my grandmother's. Don't get me wrong, my ostropel is good and tasty, but it doesn't seem to have the taste I was used to as a child. However, it is very close to my grandmother's and I hope you like it too.
This recipe is the one my grandmother usually makes. No onions, no carrots, no other vegetables. Only with tomatoes, lots of garlic and chicken. A simple recipe that my grandmother always prepared in the summer, when on the weekends she cut a beautiful chicken from her yard. Every time he made us ostropel from the thighs and chest, and from the rest of the chicken he made us soup. If he only had chickens, then he would boil all the meat in the soup first and take out the thighs near the end. Being an older bird, the meat was a little stronger. The tomatoes were also from grandma's garden. Baked, juicy and sweet.
If he had fresh tomatoes, he used a grater to grind them and remove the peel. If he didn't have tomatoes in the garden, he used them Tomato juice made by her, put in bottles and kept in the cellar. I don't think I need to tell you that my grandmother also makes the best tomato juice in the world. Boil it over low heat and it is delicious. For the tomato juice, I used a blender, then passed everything through a sieve to remove the peels and marks. As much as I like tomatoes, I can't stand their shells in the chicken ostropel recipe. You can also use ready-boiled tomato juice from commercial tomato juice. It will still be thicker, so you will need to add water as well.
Another essential ingredient that should be used in a generous amount in this food is garlic. Garlic makes ostropel tasty and fragrant, and I love to use it. You can reduce the amount of garlic, but I recommend you not to do it. This chicken ostropel is served either with polenta, as Grandma does, or with mashed potatoes, as Mom does. It is really delicious and even the little ones love it, I guarantee you. For another delicious recipe with chicken and tomatoes, I invite you to try my recipe for then hunter. Good and easy to prepare!
After we banged our heads for about two weeks (and we would have beaten him another 3 if we hadn't caught the end of the holiday ticket discount season).
See ALL ARTICLES
Fine & # 038 Delicate. Butter with chives flowers and salt.
As I said on other occasions, spices -.
Sophisticated: Green asparagus cream soup
Like radishes, spinach, leurda, onions and green garlic.
Creamy barley with spinach and green asparagus
Barley (short pasta that resembles rice), milk, spinach, Parmesan.
With a taste of sun, sea and long life: Cake with.
The olive tree, an old and wise tree, is not far off.
Sophisticated: Quiche with three cheeses and sun-dried tomatoes
It is not known exactly who were the ones who did.
CATEGORIES OF ARTICLES
& copy 2021 Fine Recipes - Elegant magazine for fine tastes. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Wordpress. Designed by Dahz
Retete Fine & amp GDPR
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Chicken soup with vegetables is one of the favorite soups of Romanians. Delicious especially if it is made with chicken raised in the yard, the following chicken soup is easy to prepare, if you follow the recipe below!
Chicken soup - enjoy everyone's appetite!
1. Peel, cut and wash the chicken. Put in 2-3 liters of cold water with a pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Foam or change the water, cover the pot with a lid and bring to a boil.
2. Add onions, carrots, celery, parsnips and green beans, all washed, cleaned and finely chopped. Foam as many times as needed and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Peeled tomatoes and bell peppers are cut into cubes. Add to the soup and cook for another 5-10 minutes. Season with boiled borscht separately or with lemon juice, season with salt and season with egg yolk. The chicken soup is flavored with finely chopped greens.2 / 5 - 6 Review (s)
Ingredients Baked chicken in a paper bag
- 1 whole chicken, weighing 1.5 & 1.6 kg. (grilled chicken, young and tender)
- 1 medium-sized onion, whole
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 50 grams of duck lard (or butter, or lard)
- 1 rosemary branch
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika, good quality
- salt and pepper to taste
- in addition, a brown paper bag, unbleached and unprinted, for food use, large enough to easily fit the chick inside it
Preparation Baked chicken in paper bag & # 8211 video recipe:
Preparation Baked chicken, in paper bag, recipe in text format (printable):
Baked chicken in paper bag & # 8211 preparing the chicken
1. Groom the chicken properly, cleaning it carefully. Burn any traces of feathers or stalks with a kitchen torch or by walking it over the stove flame. After removing unwanted traces of plumage, the chicken is carefully wiped with absorbent kitchen paper towels, both inside and out.
Note: After touching the raw chicken, wash your hands thoroughly with warm soapy water before touching other objects.
Baked chicken in paper bag & # 8211 preparing the oven
2. The use of onions and rosemary is optional. You can replace rosemary with another aromatic plant (thyme, marjoram) that you prefer. Onions can be replaced with 1 small apple or 1/2 lemon, it is important to have something that brings extra moisture inside the chicken, while it is cooking. I split the rosemary branch in half, kept half of it whole, to put inside the chicken. I removed the leaves from the other half, which I finely chopped. I cleaned the onion and cut it into quarters.
3. Peel the garlic, keep two of the puppies whole and chop two of them into thin slices.
4. Season the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper. Under the skin covering the chest and as much as possible the upper thighs, distribute the garlic as evenly as possible. Beforehand, the garlic will be chopped into strips, which we will stuff with our fingers under the skin that comes off easily. Put the onion quarters in the chicken cavity. The two whole garlic cloves and the rosemary branch are also inserted inside the chicken.
5. To cook a chicken in the oven in a paper bag, grease the chicken on the entire surface with lard or butter. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper, chopped rosemary and paprika. Massage well so that these spices adhere as well as possible to the chicken's skin. Tie the chicken's legs together with kitchen thread. Also with kitchen thread, it is tied around the carcass, over the wings, fixing them tightly to it. The chicken thus prepared is put in the paper bag, which will be tied tightly, sealing the chicken inside.
Baked chicken in paper bag & # 8211 baking
6. Place the chicken in a pan and place in a preheated oven at 180 ° C ventilated or 190 ° C static at medium height. Attention, the bag must never touch any element of the oven! Cooking the chicken in a bag takes 1 hour and 30 minutes. Finally, remove the tray from the oven and open the bag carefully, the steam inside it is hot and could burn us. The chicken is ready when it has an internal temperature close to 80 degrees Celsius. In the absence of a thermometer with instant reading, you can appreciate that a baked chicken in a paper bag is well cooked if, when it is pricked with a fork, it releases only clear juices, without a trace of blood.
7. Let the chicken rest for 10-15 minutes then serve hot with your favorite garnish. Great appetite!
Grandma's pilaf recipe
The pilaf made by my grandmother is one of those copious memories of my childhood. I hardly managed to recreate the recipe to get closer to the wonder that I enjoyed in the cool country evenings when I was little. The only secret of a pure rom & acircnesc pilaf is to be left to boil & icircn calmly next to the delicious chickens of raised chicken & icircn the fresh air of the country. I also managed to reproduce the recipe with bought chicken or pork, also from the country, and I always use the polenta pot. I don't know why, but the taste is different, richer and creamier.
Eight simple recipes with leftovers from chicken steak
It often happens that when you cook a chicken, there is a significant amount that you can still serve, but that no one wants anymore. But there are ways to turn the remaining food into new culinary dishes that your family can enjoy.
So here are the dishes you can make from the leftovers from the fried chicken:
- Chicken soup: if you have pieces of chicken steak it will be very easy for you to add vegetables, ginger and parsley to get a hearty soup, perfect for the cold season that has just come.
2. Boiled beans with chicken: combine white or black beans with the remaining chicken steak and you will get a mix of fiber and protein that gives you a lot of energy, no matter how many problems you have to solve.
3. Chicken salad: the remaining chicken can be mixed with lettuce, tomatoes, boiled eggs, pieces of avocado, bell pepper, onion, bacon and cheese. As a sauce, a dressing is made from lemon juice, lemon peel, coriander, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and cream.
4. Chicken sandwiches: The remaining steak is combined with slices of wholemeal bread, Dijon mustard, lettuce leaves, tomato slices and a little olive oil to get a delicious sandwich.
5. Chicken rice: a few pieces of chicken added to the rice is the perfect combination. In addition to the delicious taste, you also get a hearty meal that will help you control your appetite for several hours.
6. Pies with chicken: Chicken meat goes well with fillings and gives a special taste to pies. You can mix onions, cabbage, roasted peppers and chicken or white bean puree, roast chicken, zucchini, celery and olives. If you want a taste specific to Asian cuisine, you can brown the chicken in sesame oil before using it.
7. Chicken pizza: chicken pieces can successfully replace salami. You can get a healthier pizza with a top of wholemeal flour and a topping of black olives, bell peppers, onions, green garlic, oregano, diced turkey steak and baked tomato paste.
8. Chicken pasta: diced chicken pieces are the ideal ingredient to prepare pasta quickly. Combine meat and pasta with a sauce prepared by you, from tomato broth, grated goat cheese, oregano, marjoram and extra virgin olive oil.
Chicken paprika with dumplings - a dear recipe from my grandmother
My grandmother had blond hair and blue eyes. It was beautiful. And I still remember how she combed her long hair up to her waist and then braided it into two thick tails that she wrapped around her head. Like a crown.
Her image always accompanies me like a ghost whenever I remember my roots. Same with her village, with the valley full of ducks and geese, with the sandy earth, full of wild chamomile.
If I think about it, I've never seen so many wild chamomiles anywhere else in the world. With its unmistakable smell. A good plant.
Grandmother combing her long hair is one of the most enduring memories of her childhood. Together with the plowman (reg. Stove) on which she cooked the most wonderful dishes, the light crack of the wood, the raspberry bushes by the well, the chicken nests, the catkins. And chamomile everywhere.
There is something special and magical about the village world. A dream that binds all our memories with soft steam. And whenever the roads, steps and wheels of the car take me to another village, every place throws me back. In that world, since then, of the grandmother. Whether I'm at Viscri (which I caught in the photos here), Biertan, Șura Mare or anywhere else.
The chicken paprika with dumplings is part - too - of the plethora of memories of the child I was. Which Grandma was cooking for. And I think the love with which she mixed in the pots and matched the tastes made its way to my heart. Because the dear recipe that I share with you today I intuited more than I copied it. The result is like 30 years ago. When my grandmother prepared food, on her plow, for us, the little ones in the family.
CHICKEN PAPRICAȘ WITH DOUBLES
Ingredients for stew
* chicken breast (or chicken hammers)
* 2 tablespoons olive oil (or you have)
* 1 tablespoon of paprika
* 1 tablespoon tomato paste
Ingredients for dumplings
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
1.Cut onion, pepper and garlic into thin slices and diced chicken breast
2. Put a large saucepan over medium heat and sauté the vegetables in olive oil.
3.When the vegetables have softened a little, add the paprika, mix well and add the chicken breast. Stir a little and let the flavors know for about 10 seconds.
4.Add lukewarm water to the pan in the story to cover the meat and vegetables once more, add the tomato paste, put a lid on the pan and let everything boil over medium heat.
4.After the vegetables and chicken are cooked, taste and season with salt and pepper. Put the lid on, make a small fire and grab the dumplings
5. Break the egg into a deep plate and beat it together with a little salt and olive oil.
6. Add the white flour in the rain, until you get a paste that is softer than hard.
7. Using a spoon put the composition with egg and flour, little by little in the juice with chicken and vegetables. Don't make the dumplings too big because they swell
8. Put the lid on the pan and let the paprika simmer until the dumplings boil (about 5-10 minutes if)
9. After the dumplings have boiled, thicken the stew as follows: put a tablespoon of white flour in a cup, along with as much stew juice as possible. Mix well, not to have lumps and pour everything into the paprika. Bring to the boil until it binds and thickens the juice and you're done
The paprika is wonderful with polenta
- (5 / 5 )
- 1 rating ->
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
Lamb liver recipe from Cătălin Scarlătescu's grandmother
To prepare the drob you need the organs from a lamb (liver, kidneys, lungs, heart), 250 grams of lamb, 400 grams of onions and green garlic, 400 grams of dill and parsley, eight beaten eggs for each kilogram of composition, oil, powder, salt and pepper.
Wash the lamb dishes (organs and meat) well, and then cut them into large cubes and put them in a pan with sunflower oil, to harden.
25% of composition cut into cubes and pass the rest of the drained meat through the mincer. Obviously, onions and garlic will also be chopped and added later to the composition.